A collection of stories [by Melissa Snark] which reflect a number of paranormal genres.
Some I had read before, so I chose to read the new ones. Mainly wished I hadn’t!
Draken, by Solease Barner
Typical dragon shifter with a temper and huge Alpha issues meets human and…
You know the story, I know the story, we all know the story. So why bother to read it?
- Noble Secrets by Cecilia Dominic 1 star as got bored quickly.
- Call of the Dragon by Elianne Adams
I got really bored by chapter 20 of 27 chapters. It was fight – heal – fight – heal – fantasy land – traitor – and so on.
2 stars as I did get more than half-way through.
- First Light by Tami Lund
Prequel to Light Bearer series.
Started OK but then I got bored. 2
- Treasured Find by Nancy Corrigan
- All Royals are twins.
- They don’t look like their siblings – why?
- All royals have 3 shifter animals inside them and are therefore extremely rare.
I bought the continuation story about messed up Royal Devin.
- Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
The Royals look for Molly, Megan’s twin.
Too repetitive from 1st book. 2