This is a limited edition box set of 23 full length novels only available to followers of CK Dawn.
Wicked paranormal reading with a Fae orientation but…
Reviews of #1-6
- Remnants of Ash by CK Dawn
Here mortals meet the Fae with an Apocalypse coming along. And shock horror, it turns out that the 4 Fae nobles are the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse them selves and thus bringers of evil whether they belong to the Light or Dark Fae Courts. Their aim – the Fall of Humanity.
But 1 Horseman turns on his own. An unusual but good re-telling of how the Apocalypse comes about. I enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next installment.
- The Shaded Veil by Shawnee Small
Another 4 star. A story about how to bumble your way into the world of the Fae – and to find out that your lazy worker is really a Fae prince in disguise. Oops!
Fun and flirty.
- Sleeping Beauty’s Untimely Murder by Cheri Schmidt and Tristan Hunt
So once upon a time Briar rose fell asleep and was awoken by true love’s kisses after her Prince battles his way through roses to her.
Or alternatively, he inherits a castle and finds a ghost inhabiting a tower. And it has nothing at all to do with a wicked step-mother, but there is a Evil Fairy – male by the way – involved.
Another 4 star.
- A Fey’s Wolf by Elle Boon
Only a 2 star for this one.
I got bored half-way through and abandoned it. Clearly a lot of back story – was this part of a series? I fund it too confusing and for me, the story didn’t stand alone.
- Of Water and Blood by Pauline Creedon
Another 4 star story.
Normally I don’t like heroines who are only 17 years old, but this one was very mature for her age. But, her ‘friend’ and accomplice was very immature and didn’t appeal as a hero. Still, a good story-line.
- Fatal illusion by Tamari Etherton
Another 4 star!
So someone is tricking the Fae and putting them in lockets and then taking them to the human world. And rori is right in the middle of it – along with her brother and an Elven Prince.
I liked Rori. she is my kind of heroine. But she still has a lot of growing up to do….
- lFAE101 by Cyndia Faria
- A Kiss of shadow by Isadora Brown
- Resisiting Moonlight by Amy L gal
- Awaken by charlene A Wilson
- Destiny’s Fae by katalina leon
- Beauty sleep by J A Armitage
- The Winter Sun by Megan J Parker and Nathan Squires
- The triad’s Evolution by Lynda Kaye Frazier
- Second to none by Kim Carmicahael’
- the curse of the Fallen by Coleen Haleson
- Forsaken by Danielle Rose
- The Last ringmaster by Lynda Haviland
- Hunted by Dyan Chick
- The Brothers Djinn by Cate Rowan
- A Capital Abduction by JB Michaels
- Desolation by RS Broadhead
- Marked Paradox by Jen L Grey and Heather Renee