So I like almond biscotti too, but isn’t 27 layers of them a few too many?
An amusing tale of the responsible sister organising the feckless sister’s wedding right down to choosing the cake.
Light and frothy but don’t expect too much story-line beyond girl eats cake; girl eats more cake; cake baked by hunky baker; and the inevitable – girl falls for baker – and his cakes!
About the Author
Amber Laura’s biography, also known as “Five Fun Facts about the Author”:
- As a writer, Amber Laura does her best daydreaming as a window-gazing passenger on long car rides.
- If there’s creamer, she’s drinking coffee. When she edits, there’s always creamer.
- A blogger, she also writes web fiction—(free stories updated chapter-by-chapter, week-by-week). Check it out at www.litliber.com.
- Psst! Her debut novel, Topaz and Lace, a contemporary romance set in a fictitious Texas town, got its start on that same blog.
- While she may physically reside in the beautiful country of Northern Minnesota, in her imagination, Amber Laura lives all over the world. She considers it one of the best perks to being a writer: easy, cheap travel. That and the oddball characters she meets along the way….